Bandit UK – Security Smoke. Bandit Fogging Systems were first designed & developed by the Belgium based manufacturer, Bandit n.v./s.a., in 1992. The vast majority of systems sold since then are still in service today. Bandit UK Ltd was established in October 2004 to market the systems to the UK and Irish marketplaces.
The Bandit’s patented design and unprecedented track record of performance & reliability, has earned it a reputation that has attracted end users from all spectrums of the business world. From blue chip companies to corner stores, the FOG BANDIT is widely used to protect people and assets against the threats of robbery and burglary across Financial Institutions, CViT and Cash Processing, Retail, Warehouse Distribution, Leisure, and Public Sectors.
Doing business with Bandit is a pleasure. We provide prompt response to enquiries with:
- FREE, NO OBLIGATION demonstrations and surveys.
- FREE advice and guidance to ensure optimum performance & protection from your Bandit system.
- Installations and ongoing Service & Maintenance activities conducted by friendly, experienced engineers, fully Trained, Approved and Certified as per EU Regulations EN50131-8.
- Each Bandit with a full 5 year warranty backed with 24/7 technical support.
- All our installations and services are covered by Public & Product Liability Insurance including Efficacy Insurance for all hours of business.
- We challenge you to find better service and a more reliable product than the Bandit and invite any questions you may have via our enquiries page.
The FOG BANDIT is the fastest and highest density security fogging system of its kind in the world!
The FOG BANDIT leads the field by taking security fogging systems to a totally new level of effectiveness and reliability. Utilising the latest patented technologies, the FOG BANDIT delivers harmless, ultra dense fog at unprecedented speed to provide the very highest levels of protection against the losses and property damage associated with burglaries. Once traditional security defences are breached the FOG BANDIT rapidly releases its plume of dense visually impenetrable fog to inhibit the intruder from entering your business premises and from stealing your valuable assets.
Introducing new or strengthening existing perimeter defences simply increases their repair costs after a burglary attempt, costs which are often far greater than the value of goods stolen. Investing in a FOG BANDIT can avoid these costs, stop the losses and deter intruders from returning in the future.
The FOG BANDIT can also be deployed for 24/7 protection including deterring and foiling daytime robbery.
Not surprisingly the FOG BANDIT is the market leader in mainland Europe and the UK, and is consistently used to complement security systems preventing burglaries and robberies, minimising lost, damage and threats to staff.