Terms and Conditions for advertising with Global Security Solutions (The Publisher)
- The terms and conditions of our contractual agreement are described above in their entirety. All details of this Advertisement Purchase Order appear here and no employee of Global Security Solutions has made any promise or commitment to you that does not appear here. You, the Client are deemed to enter into an irrevocable contract of advertising with the Publisher upon the receipt by the Publisher of this payment gateway. Receipt of this booking form by the Publisher by facsimile transmission or any other form of electronic mail shall constitute the commencement of a legally binding contract. Both parties agree that the terms and conditions described here are binding and neither Global Security Solutions personnel nor its agents or you, the client or your agents can change or vary these terms. Printed terms and conditions in any additional documents issued by you the client or your agents will not be recognised as binding.
- You, the client are responsible for providing all text and illustrations (copy materials) for your advertisement/s and any other insert/s (hereafter referred to as ‘Advertisement’) without application from Global Security Solutions by the copy date detailed above. All clients are responsible for checking their images are not subject to copyright or have royalties attached. It is not the responsibility of Global Security Solutions to check that images are legal and do no infringe royalty payments. The occurrence of such a charge will be payable by the client. Should the client fail to supply copy materials by the copy date, Global Security Solutions reserve the right to repeat standing copy or determine the copy to be published (including sourcing from the Public Domain). Additionally, failure by you the client to supply the necessary copy materials for your Advertisement by the copy date will not affect your obligation to pay for the Advertisement in accordance with clause 4 below.
- If your copy material is provided in a form different from that specified then you will be responsible for any extra costs that might arise for preparing the material. We will endeavour to inform you of those costs before your Advertisement is published (i.e. uploaded to the website, complete with text and images subject to the conditions outlined elsewhere in this clause). Global Security Solutions reserves the right at our absolute discretion to reject, withdraw or amend text/information supplied by you the client for the Advertisement and such will not affect your obligation to pay for the Advertisement in full accordance with clause 4.
- An invoice will be issued when payment is received by Global Security Solutions and settlement will be due on invoice. Immediate payment is our invoicing Period because of the nature of our business and should be paid in that time frame. Global Security Solutions reserves the right to charge interest at a rate of five percent (5%) per week on all outstanding monies. This will be calculated on a daily basis from the due date to the actual payment date. Global Security Solutions reserves the right to recover from the advertiser any debt-recovery agency or solicitor or legal costs associated fees incurred as a result of non-payment of any outstanding monies. Global Security Solutions reserves the right to charge interest both before and after judgement in the event of any small claims proceedings.
- Global Security Solutions does not accept any liability for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or loss of business opportunities or projects, or loss of profits) howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the website, or any of its contents, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using the website or any such contents.
- This agreement is governed by and will be construed in accordance with English law and each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England will have the non-exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any disputes arising out of or in connection with this agreement. Global Security Solutions has discretion to waive this right and issue proceedings at the courts where the advertiser is located. No variation in these terms shall apply unless a Publisher of Global Security Solutions confirms such variations in writing.